HEC Morocco Scholarship Programme are annouced apply now. The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2018-19 in (Bachelors, Masters and PhD)
The deadlines of receipt of HEC nominations by AMCI is fixed as 15 August, 2018. The details of said scholarship are as follows:
HEC Morocco Scholarship Programme COVERAGE
The amount of scholarship is of 750Dirham per month (approx. USD75) and is granted principally for 12 months (on bi-monthly basis).
NOTE: Please carefully read details relevant to the subject scholarship program i.e. stipend, accommodation, medical coverage, visa and residency requirements available at following:
Important Note: Since, this Scholarship is offered by the Moroccan Government hence NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
HEC Morocco Scholarship Programme APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploadedClick here (PDF File) . However, Donor country requires only French application form available at : http://www.amci.ma/fcf.pdf Please send your applications only with French form for consideration by HEC & Donor country.
- Apply through HEC online application system http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa , follow the instructions, fill out the online application completely, get its printed copy and attach the payment receipt of Rs.300/- with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9, Shalimar Branch, Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC.
- HEC reserves the right to conduct interviews of initially shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application form along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the Moroccan document (PDF file), in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with original fee receipt separately in Spiral binding, on or before, 12th August, 2018 on the address given below:
HEC Morocco Scholarship Programme IMPORTANT NOTE
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council etc.
Note: It is advised in your own interest to not apply, If your desired program is not accredited by HEC.
WHERE TO SEND HEC Morocco Scholarship Programme APPLICATIONS
All applicants must note that they have to send completed hard copies of their applications through postal mail to HEC on address given below on or before 12th August 2018. Applications dispatched after 12th August 2018 will not be entertained.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING APPLICATION HARD COPIES
In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected]
Question: How to apply online at HEC?
Create profile and Apply online at HEC website by http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa
Find Scholarships & grants section on left side of website and then click on learning opportunities abroad.
Question: How to find university & program?
Visit following sites and first find your desired University and then desired program
Question: How to fill the application form?
Candidate can fill the French application form in English.
Question: What will be the solution in case of any problem during printing applications after submission of online form?
Any applicant can download or print applications from pop-up blocks in case of any problem after submission of application. The file will be downloaded in PDF format.