HEC Cuban Government Scholarship for Medicine are announced apply now. The Government of Cuba has offered one Medicine undergraduate scholarship for Pakistani nationals for the Year 2019. Cuba Government MBBS Scholarship has been announced for Pakistani students to enroll in medical universities of Cuba. Cuba Government Scholarship 2019 for Medicine Undergraduate Studies are open by HEC Pakistan in collaboration with Cuban Government. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has mentioned that over 1,000 completely sponsored/supported MBBS grants to be offered to Pakistani medical students by the Cuban government for graduate studies in general comprehensive medicine (proportional to MBBS) in driving Cuban establishments.
HEC Cuban Government Scholarship for Medicine BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
At least 70% or above marks in both F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) & SSC/Matric (O level)
Age between 18-21 years as on closing date of the advertisement.
Admission must be in Institute/university recognized by WHO and PMDC
HEC Cuban Government Scholarship for Medicine FUNDING DETAILS:
The Government of Cuba will borne tuition fees, hostel accommodation and Stipend whereas HEC will provide return airfare once during the entire study programme. Other expenses like provision of Halal food, medical insurance and visa fee etc. may be borne by the student/guardian and NO additional financial responsibility will be borne by HEC.
The government of Cuba provides free education for MBBS students in all Cuba Universities. International students winning Cuba Scholarship will be issued with free accommodation in universities in Cuba, totally free education, a monthly living expense stipend amount of 100 Cuban Pesos, Airway Tickets from your country to Cuban university city. The other everyday costs, similar to the arrangement of Halal food must be borne by the students themselves.
HEC Cuban Government Scholarship for Medicine APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
- Attach following documents with application (printed copy).
- 3 x Copies of HEC application form duly submitted through Online application portal
- SSC Certificate with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate (Science Group) with IBCC equivalence
- F.Sc. Certificate with IBCC attestation/A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalenc
- Ten passport size recent photograph (attested from back).
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA only (attested by issuing authority)
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC copy.
- Attested copy of Domicile.
- Photocopy of valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Original Medical Certificate issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) at their respective provincial head quarter offices or Islamabad.
Send the print out of filled online application package along with all the required documents on the address given below, on or before 20th April 2018.
Important Note: Incomplete applications without above required documents will be rejected, without any further communication by HEC. After successful completion of undergraduate degree programme in Medicine from Cuba, the candidate will be required to appear in NEB Examination and must fulfill all the laid down requirements of foreign graduates for registration with PM&DC, Islamabad. Further, it will be the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical) to first get its accreditation status confirmation from the respective Council i.e. Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC). HEC may conduct interviews of shortlisted candidates.
Important Note: Since this Scholarship is offered by the Cuban Government hence NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
Taj Muhammad Khan
Assistant Director (HRD)
Higher Education Commission Pakistan
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected];