HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute-Post Graduate Scholarship programme-Apply NOW
HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute-Post Graduate Scholarship programme are announced apply now. HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2019). The scholarships are offered for Master’s Degree (18 years education) in the following fields of study:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology
All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute-Post Gradute Scholarship programme Eligibility:
Scholarships are open to the Pakistani/AJK applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Under 30 years of age as on as on 30th November, 2018.
- Hold 16 years Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute-Post Gradute Scholarship programme Fields of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
Award Period and coverage:
The award is tenable for a period of six weeks refresher courses in June 2019 followed by a period of 2 years Master Degree, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress. The Scholarship will cover tuition fees and all other academic fees, round airfare ticket, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute-Post Gradute Scholarship programme APPLICATION PROCEDURE
CGI scholarship application form and medical history and report can be downloaded from here.
- CGI application form (Click here)
- Medical history and report form (Click here)
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa . After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by the employer (if employed already). Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd across Pakistan.
HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute-Post Gradute Scholarship programme DOCUMENTS DETAILS
For your own convenience, please keep ready two sets of CGI application form (printed copy) in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Research proposal
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Two passport size photographs
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical certificate
- Certifi cate of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- NOC from employer (for serving candidates)
- One copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately.
However, at the time of online application to HEC, you need not to send the hard copies of above mentioned documents. The above documents will be asked by HEC from the shortlisted applicants only at a later stage of the selection process.
HEC Chulabhorn Graduate Institute-Post Graduate Scholarship programme Deadline:
The deadline to submit the online application on the HEC portal is 1st October 2019.
- No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria defined by CGI, highest academic merit, test/interview and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students by CGI.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of final award, selected candidates will not be able to withdraw, otherwise HEC reserve the right to put penalty including impose a ban for future scholarship award.
FOR FURTHER QUERIES
Please visit the below-mentioned website for more information.
Assistant Director (HRD)
Learning Opportunities Abroad,
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected];