HEC Airlangga Development Program are announced apply now. Established on 10 November 1954, Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR) currently has 14 faculties and a school of postgraduate, ranging from basic sciences, medicine, and social sciences. Its vision is to become an independent and innovative university regionally and globally, a forerunner of science development, technology, humanities and arts based on excellent morality and religions.
For many years, as an institution of higher education, Universitas Airlangga has always tried to improve the quality of its education and the supporting facilities in order to achieve Universitas Airlangga’s vision to produce the best graduates who are not only excellent in academics but also have good morality. Universitas Airlangga has three campuses which are located in three strategic locations in Surabaya, Indonesia. Campus A, which consists of Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Dentistry, has arrays of beautiful Dutch-built buildings and located right in front of the provincialhospital, Dr.Sutomo Hospital.
Campus B mainly consists of social science-based faculties, such as Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economics and Business, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Faculty of Psychology, and Faculty of Humanities. It also has one life-science faculty, the Faculty of Pharmacy. On Campus B, there are several main institutional support system/units for the university, which are the Central Library, Post Graduate Programs, and Center for Health Care.
Campus C, the latest development of Universitas Airlangga’s site, is where the University Management Office is located, along with some life-science faculties such as Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Science and Technology , Faculty of Public Health, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine, Faculty of Nursing, and several centers, such as Institute of Tropical Disease, Planning and Development Board, Research and Community Service Institute, and the International Office and Partnership (IOP).
Airlangga Development Scholarship is a program provided for international students who would like to pursue their master degree or doctoral degree in Universitas Airlangga. This program aims to assist bright students in pursuing their further studies in Universitas Airlangga for better education and better future. It is intended for candidates from developing countries all over the world. This scholarship offers many kind of programs, both for master and doctoral degree, ranging from health, natural, and social sciences.
HEC Airlangga Development Program ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Be a citizen of Pakistan / AJ&K.
- Candidates with impressive results of an examination are eligible to apply for admission. At least 60% or above marks in both F.Sc. /A level & SSC/Matric (O level) is required. Having a bachelor or master degree, with minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equal from reputable university within a developing country.
- Applicants should ensure that all required passes should be obtained in one and the same sitting under a recognized Board of Examinations subject to the rules set out by the Education Authority of the country concerned.
- Applicants should attach to their applications the certified copies of the educational certificate and the statement of results of their qualifying examination. The copy of the educational certificate and the statement of results should be certified by the relevant Examinations Board which conducted the examination concerned.
- In a good health, proven by a health certificate.
- Applicants must provide evidence of proficiency in English. Minimum score for TOEFL is 525 and minimum band score is 6.0 for IELTS. Those applicants who don’t have valid TOEFL/IELTS test score may not apply.
As per terms & conditions of Donor country/University.
HEC Airlangga Development Program TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A copy of matric or O levels/fsc or A levels/ bachelor/master degree certificate and its translation in English
- A copy of the latest academic transcript and its English translation
- A copy of passport
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae (with list of publication for doctoral applicant only, if any)
- A copy of passport sized photo with the red background a recommendation letter from the previous university
- A recommendation letter from employer (if any)
- A copy of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC certificate
- A copy of research proposal for doctoral applicant
- A motivation letter and A study plan.
- Age limit for Master 30 years & PHD 40 years.
HOW TO APPLY for HEC Airlangga Development Program
- Apply online at HEC website http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After submission of the Online application, get its printed copy signed. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (all educational documents and attested copies of CNIC, B-form, Domicile, IBCC equivalency certificate, IELTS/TOEFL results, original medical certificate to be attached with HEC application form along with Original bank deposit slip).
- Each applicant should submit HEC form along with all required documents to HEC in spiral binding, separately at following address.
- All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC/MOFA. However, final selection will be made by funding country.
- No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- Please apply at earliest and don’t wait for last date. Only those applications, complete in all aspects will be considered.
Important Note: Since, this Scholarship is offered by the Airlangga University hence NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
Submission of Applications:
Applications should be received to the address given below on or before 26.04.2018. Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained. By hand applications will not be entertained in any case.
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected]
HEC Airlangga Development Program REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Attach following documents with the application (printed copy).
- 3 x HEC application forms already submitted through Online application portal (separately in Spiral binding)
- SSC Certificate with IBCC attestation OR O-Level Certificate with IBCC equivalence
- F.Sc. Certificate with IBCC attestation/A-Level Certificate (Pre-Medical) with IBCC equivalence
- Bachelor (16 years) & Master (18 years) degree/transcripts attested from HEC.
- Five passport size recent photograph (attested from the back).
- Birth Certificate issued by NADRA only (attested by issuing authority)
- Father or Guardian’s CNIC copy.
- Attested copy of Domicile.
- Photocopy of valid passport (validity more than 06 months)
- Original Medical Certificate issued by District Head Quarter Government Hospital and further attested by
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) at their respective provincial headquarter offices or Islamabad.
- Certified copy of IELTS/TOEFL certificate
- Certified copy of the data page of applicant’s passport.
- Certified copies of the Birth certificates of parents.
- Police clearance report