HEC Azerbaijan (AIDA) Scholarship Programme are annouced apply now. The Educational Grant Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral level.
HEC Azerbaijan (AIDA) Scholarship Programme BENEFITS:
The scholarship covers following benefits and entitlements:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utilities costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
HEC Azerbaijan (AIDA) Scholarship Programme ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following basic criteria:
- Age must not be over:
(a) 22 years for Bachelor’s candidates
(b) 30 years for Master’s and
(c) 35 years for PhD applicants on or before the deadline;
- Must possess the required academic background in the related field of their proposed study/research area.
- Those applying for Undergraduate programme must have passed FA/FSc. exam (12 years education)
- Those applying for Masters programme must have passed 04 year Bachelor Degree (16 years education)
- Those applying for Doctoral programme must be a MS/MPhil degree holder (18 years education)
- Applicants having 3rd Division in their academic career are NOT eligible to apply and only one 2nd division is allowed throughout the academic career but NOT in the terminal degree.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Azerbaijan Scholarship Application form and HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Have good command of the language of the institution of study and the ability to conduct scientific work in it. Minimum IELTS score required is 5.5 valid score.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
- Age must not be over:
HEC Azerbaijan (AIDA) Scholarship Programme LIST OF UNIVERSITIES:
List of participating Universities of Azerbaijan is attached Click here:
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy and attach relevant documents with the hardcopy.
- Download the application form for AIDA here: General Appli cation Form.pdf . Fill the same application form and make two sets of AIDA application forms in spiral binding (one each in a separate spiral binding). Also attach copy of following documents with each set of application;
- All Educational Documents. (Transcripts & Degrees from Matric onwards)
- Attested copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate not more than three months old including HIV/AIDS test.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Motivation Letter
NOTE: There is No Application fee for this programme.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO ANY PROGRAM:
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Nursing etc.) to first get confirmation of its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Agriculture Council, PMDC, Pakistan Nursing Council etc. whichever is applicable. HEC shall not take any responsibility in such cases where a student is denied the registration of his/her professional degree(s) from the respective council(s) in Pakistan, even after the completion of degree program(s) from abroad.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, however, females are encouraged to apply.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria, highest academic merit, and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC will reserve all rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Applications/candidature of only those candidates will be considered who dispatch their application hardcopies along with relevant documents by the close of deadline to address given below.
For Further Information:
Please visit the following website:
HOW TO SEND HEC Azerbaijan (AIDA) Scholarship Programme APPLICATIONS:
- Applicants are required to send two sets of completed AIDA Application Form. Only One Set of HEC Application Form (printed hard copy) is to be sent along all educational documents as mentioned above on the address given below;
- Each application set should be sent separately in Spiral binding only. The Applications which are not in Spiral Binding will not be accepted.
- Each Application set should be separate in Spiral. All three application sets should not be attached together.
- Deadline for receipt of application hardcopies, complete in all respects, in HEC is on or before 26th March, 2018.
- By-hand applications or those received after the deadline shall not be entertained in any case.
- Send completely filled application form, with no documents missing, to the address given below:
Director (HRD)/ In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad,
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected];